Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love's Question

As the night comes, the world becomes silent. Many people lie, and grieve, oh but not me. I lay and feel the love, the love that inspires life, and wisdom. I may cry, however my tears symbolize the love and sorrow that comes with being human and alive. I let everyone grieve to me, they let loose with problems that they have. Oh my, people have issues.
Every night is different, new people arise and become one with love. People think love may never come, they know not of what think. They will soon follow the one thing that knows what love really is, their heart. Youngsters everyday say those three words “I Love You,” do they really love?
What teen knows love? None, no teen has the feeling or effect of love. They know the word, but no definition is given, for it is something only experience knows. I once asked what love was, I got a blank stare, I felt there was no answer. All this time still no answer, waiting to see if someone will tell, apparently no one will define, for fear I may not understand.
I question myself, do I know what love is? I have wondered, is love what I feel with my pet, that has been by my side since I was born? Is love the feeling of a warm coat on a cold day or the joy one feels when being victorious over an opponent, can love be as simple as the caring touch of someone who can take over your thoughts? I help those that ask for advice, but I question myself, do I know what I’m saying? Am I a reliable source? These questions are things, not even I know. What I do know is I’m a person with feelings, feelings of love for my family, that’s love. Family is the love I seek, for it is something I will never lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment